Non-Filed Tax Returns

Get Back on the Right Track with Unfiled IRS Returns

Every day, the IRS’s computer center grows more sophisticated, bringing them closer to catching up with nonfiled tax returns. This is a situation that demands attention. Failing to file your tax returns is not to be taken lightly; it’s a criminal offense. The consequences include potential jail time, one year for each year unfiled. Is it worth risking your freedom?

Your Freedom is at Stake Why risk your freedom for failing to file your tax returns? Let us provide you with the peace of mind you deserve by helping you become compliant with the law. By voluntarily filing your delinquent returns, you can avoid further problems, although you may still have to pay interest and penalties.

Don’t Let the IRS File for You If you wait for the IRS to file your returns on your behalf, they will do so in the government’s best interest, often with minimal deductions that you’re entitled to. Don’t let that happen.

Taking the First Step Before we can help you out of this situation, all the unfiled returns must be filed, making you current. In most cases, there will be taxes, interest, and penalties owed after filing. Once we assess the situation, we’ll chart a course of action to help you regain your financial footing.

Your Solution is a Click Away Take the first step toward resolving your nonfiled IRS returns. Please complete the form below to request a free consultation with our tax resolution specialist.

Let us help you get back on the right track and secure your financial future. Act now to put this predicament behind you.

Contact us today and take control of your tax situation.